- Employment contract is considered as a major and fundamental legal form giving rise to legal relations in the market economy.
- This contract is built on the basis of an agreement between an employer as a legal entity and an individual employee on the position of General Director.
- Contract stipulates the scope of work and rights and obligations of the parties in the contract.
- The contract includes 09 articles:
- ARTICLE 1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS
- ARTICLE 2. EMPLOYMENT; DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- ARTICLE 3. REMUNERATION, COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- ARTICLE 4. INSURANCE, TAXES AND OTHERS
- ARTICLE 5. DERIVATIVE AGREEMENTS
- ARTICLE 6. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- ARTICLE 7. ASSIGNMENT BY THE COMPANY
- ARTICLE 8. TERMINATION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- ARTICLE 9. MISCELLANEOUS
Definitions And Interpretations
Employment; Duties And Responsibilities
Remuneration, Compensation And Benefits
Insurance, Taxes And Others
Representations And Warranties
Assignment By The Company
Termination And Responsibilities
Schedule 1 - Contract Data
Schedule 2 - Definitions
Schedule 3 - Key Performance Indicators
Annex 1 - Job Roles And Responsibilities